Haryana State Health Resource Centre HSHRC Recruitment 2019 Exam Date and Admit Card @www.sihfw.nrhmharyana.gov.in for Skill Lab Trainer (Nursing), Computer Assistant etc various medical and non-medical at SIHFW and HSHRC
HSHRC Recruitment 2019
Recently, State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW) and Haryana State Health Resource Centre (HSHRC), Panchkula www.hshrc.gov.in published an advertisement notification on 07/07/2019 for recruitment various staff on a contract basis.
Interested Haryana Govt job seekers may apply by downloading the application form before 24/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “HSHRC Recruitment notification” before proceeding for the application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: SIHFW and HSHRC
- Department: State Health Department
- Name of the Post: “List given below ”
- Total Vacancy: 25
- Employment Type: contract basis
- Contract period:up to 31.03.2020 (extended/renewed if required)
- Job Location: Bhiwani, Panchkula, Rohtak, etc.
- Age Limit: 28 to 40
- Experience: 1 to 5 years
- Education: Graduate, PG, MBBS, BSc. Nursing, 12th Pass
- Salary: as per the scale
- Selection Process: Written-test/Interview
- Starting Date: 10, July 2019
- Closing Date: 26 July 2019
- Mode of Submission: OFFLINE (via courier or post or in person or through
soft copies at the e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Submission Address: Executive Director, Haryana State Health Resource Centre, SIHFW Campus, Opposite Hansraj Public School, Sector 6, Panchkula, 134109.
- Application Format: the Download link is given below
Currently, the following is vacancies are available and details education, age requirement check advt.
- Consultant (Training): 01
- Skill Lab Trainer (Nursing): 05
- Senior Consultant, Public Health Planning: 01
- Consultant, Public Health Planning: 02
- Consultant Research: 01
- Administrative Officer cum Accounts Officer: 01
- District Quality Manager: 06
- Sukoon Counsellor, Gender Health Support Centre: 05
- Administrative Assistant: 01
- Computer Assistant: 02
The short-listed candidates for each post will be informed regarding scheduled date and time of written test, computer test and interview on their e-mail ids or through telephonic calls by August 8, 2019. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.