Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Recruitment 2019 Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, Sub-Inspector, etc. Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 09 October 2019.
#Job Applicability at HSSC
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Date||20 September 2019|
|Last Date||09 October 2019|
|Job Name||Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, Sub-Inspector, etc.|
HSSC Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, Sub-Inspector, etc. Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Official Website www.hssc.gov.in published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 4322 Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, Sub-Inspector, etc. on 20 September 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 09 October 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “HSSC Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, Sub-Inspector, etc. 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Post: “Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, Sub-Inspector, etc.”
- Total Vacancy: 4322
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Haryana
- Age Limit: 17 to 42
- Experience: Eight years experience as Bal Sevika or Anganwadi Workers in Integrated Child Development Services Scheme or both & Ten years experience as Anganwadi Workers in Integrated Child Development Services Scheme. (More Details Please Check Advt.).
- Education: 10th Pass & 12th Pass & B.Sc Nursing & Graduate/ B.E/B.Tech. (Full Details Please Check Advt.).
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Exam & Socio-Economic criteria and experience.
- Dental Hygienist – 29
- Laboratory Technician – 307
- Laboratory Attendant – 28
- MPHW – 565
- Pharmacist – 92
- Radiographer/Ultrasound Technician – 197
- T.B. Health Visitor – 8
- Ophthalmic Assistant – 66
- Operation Theatre Assistant – 100
- Staff Nurse – 1584
- Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant – 546
- Supervisor Female (Matriculate) – 19
- Supervisor Female (Graduate) – 57
- Junior System Engineer – 126
- Clerk – 23
- Welfare Organiser – 77
- Divisional/Revenue Accountant – 42
- Sub-Inspector General – 409
- Staff Nurse – 24
- MPHW(F) – 23
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 20 September 2019
- Closing Date: 09 October 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 12 October 2019
- Exam Date: November or December 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
|Category of post||General||SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State|
|Male/Female||Female (Haryana resident)||Male||Female|
|1,2,4,5,6,8,10 to 14, 17 & 19||150/-||75/-||35/-||18/-|
|3,7,9,15,16,18 & 20||100/-||50/-||25/-||13/-|
|For PWD/Ex-Serviceman Candidate||No Fee|
|Pay Examination Fee through Online / Offline Payment Mode|
HSSC Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, Sub-Inspector, etc. Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Written Test, Group Discussion and interview.
- Exam Date: November or December 2019
- Total Marks: 100
Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
(i) The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
|2.||Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
(ii) The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:-
- a) 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- b) 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
(iii) The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows:
a. if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/ Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India.
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.