Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) Recruitment 2019 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 14 October 2019.
#Job Applicability at IACS
|Organization Name||Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science|
|Date||20 August 2019|
|Application Deadline||14 October 2019|
|Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Job Name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
IACS Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science Official Website www.iacs.res.in published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 44 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) on 20 August 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 14 October 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “IACS Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science
- Name of the Post: “Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)”
- Total Vacancy: 44
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Kolkata (West Bengal)
- Age Limit: 18 to 27
- Experience: N/A
- Education: Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized board. & + 2 years ITI Trade Certificate.
- Salary: 18000/- (Per Month).
- Selection Process: Written test, skill/trade test.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 20 August 2019
- Closing Date: 14 October 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
IACS Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on written test, skill/trade test.
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Notify Soon
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.