IAF (Indian Air Force) Recruitment 2019 Application Form For Group C Civilian (Draftsman, C & SMW (SK), Painter) Vacancies. Download Application Form and apply before 12 August 2019.
IAF Recruitment 2019
Recently, the IAF (Indian Air Force) Official Website indianairforce.nic.in published an advertisement 12/07/2019 for recruitment Group ‘C’ post of Civilian (Draftsman, C & SMW (SK), Painter) Vacancies in IAF at HQ Maintenance Command Units.
Interested candidates willing to Join Indian Air Force may apply through application form before 12/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download the “AIF Group C Recruitment 2019” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: IAF (Indian Air Force)
- Department: Maintenance Command Units
- Name of the Post: “Group C Civilian”
- Total Vacancy: 3
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Head Quater New Delhi
- Age Limit: 18 to 25
- Education: 10th Pass or 12th Pass with ITI Pass
- Salary: Rs. 19900-63200 and Rs. 25500-81100
- Selection Process: Written-test/Medical test
- Starting Date: 12 July 2019
- Closing Date: 12 August 2019
- Mode of Submission: by registered post only
- Submission Address: concerned Air Force Station given below
- Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph
(passport size) duly self-attested. Any other supporting document (self
attested) Self-addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 5/- pasted. Full details check advt.
Vacancy Position with Postal address of
Currently, the following is vacancies are available for group C post. For age relaxation and details education and physical requirement check advt.
- Draftsman – 1 Post (CO, Base Repair Depot, Air Force, Chakeri,
- C & SMW (SK) – 1 Post (CO, Base Repair Depot, Air Force, Air Force
Station, Avadi, Chennai-600055)
- Painter – 1 Post (CO, Equipment Depot Air Force Station, Hakimpet,
The eligible candidates will require to appear for the written test. The written
the test will be based on minimum educational qualification.
Syllabus and Question Pattern
The written test will consist of
- (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning
- (ii) Numerical Aptitude
- (iii) General English
- (iv) General Awareness.
(c) The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
(d) After passing the written test the candidates will be short listed for skill /
practical/physical test wherever applicable.