Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Religious Teachers Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 29 October 2019.
#Job Applicability at Indian Army
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Date||30 September 2019|
|Last Date||29 October 2019|
|Job Name||Religious Teachers|
Indian Army Religious Teachers Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Indian Army Official Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 152 Religious Teachers on 30 September 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 29 October 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Indian Army Religious Teachers 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Indian Army
- Name of the Post: “Religious Teachers”
- Total Vacancy: 152
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: All India
- Age Limit: 25 years for Civil Candidates & 34 years for In-service Candidates
- Salary: 56100 – 1,77,500/- Level 10
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test & Physical Test.
- Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha): Hindu candidates Acharya in Sanskrit OR Shastri in Sanskrit with one-year diploma in „Karam Kand‟.
- Granthi: Sikh candidates with Gyani in Punjabi.
- Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia): Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
- Padre: Any person who have been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana): Any person who have been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 30 September 2019
- Closing Date: 29 October 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- No Application fee
Indian Army Religious Teachers Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Indian Army is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Written Test & Physical Test.
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Pass Marks /Max Marks||Total Questions||Marks per Question||Negative Marks per Wrong Answer|
|Paper-1 (General Awareness)||40/100||50||02||-0.5|
|Paper-2 (specific to religious denominations as applied by the candidates)||40/100||50||02||-0.5|
|Note: 1. Paper-1 is common to candidates and is a qualifying exam only. Candidates scoring min 40% marks in Paper-I will only be assessed in Paper-II. Marks obtained in Paper-1 will not be counted for preparation of merit list for appearing in the interview or final selection.|
2. Candidates who have been shortlisted based on marks only in Paper-2 will be interviewed by board of officers at 1 ASC Trg Centre, Bangalore and 39 GTC, Varanasi as applicable.
3. The names of candidates declared successful in the written examination and short listed for interview will be put on Rtg Dte website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in by HQ Rtg Zone, Bangalore.
4. Candidates scoring a minimum 50 out of 100 marks (50%) will qualify in the interview.
5. The final selection will be based on merit list drawn on the basis of the total marks obtained in Paper-II and interview.
6. No bonus marks is entitled to son of Serving/Ex-servicemen/War Widow/Widow and Sportsmen/NCC/Computer certificate holders.
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.