Indian Army SSC (Tech) Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Application Form. Eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates. Last Date For Online Registration 22 August 2019.
#Job Applicability at 54 SSC (Indian Army) Tech
|Advt. No||Tech 54|
|Domicile/Resident||Any State in India|
|Total Vacancy||175 Men 14 Female|
Indian Army SSC (Tech) Recruitment 2019
Recently, the 54 Th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men (Apr 2020) And
25th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course (Apr 2020)
Including Widows Of Defence Personnel For Tech And Non-Tech (Non-UPSC). The course will commence in Apr 2020 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Interested candidates willing to Join Indian Army may apply through application form before 22/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download the “SSC (Tech) 54th (APR 2020)” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Ministry of Defence
- Department: Indian Army
- Name of the Post: “SSC Tech and Non-Tech”
- Total Vacancy: 189 (Men – 175, Women – 14)
- Employment Type: Regular
- Probation Period: 06 Months
- TA/DA: YES (Check advt)
- Job Location: Anywhere India
- Age Limit: 21 to 27
- Education: Graduate B.E/B.Tech
- Experiences: N/A
- Selection Process: Written-test/Medical test
- Duration of training: 49 weeks
- Training Location: OTA, Chennai.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 24 July 2019 at 12:00 Hours
- Closing Date: 24 August 2019 till 12:00 (IST)
- Mode of Submission: ONLINE
Currently, the following is available for Men and Women candidates.
- Short Service Commission 54 Men Various Post 175
- Short Service Commission 25 Women Various Post 14
Stram in Engineering
|Electrical and Electronics||22||2||24|
|Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Ballistic/ Avionics||12||–||12|
|Computer Science/ Engineering/ Technology/ IT||44||3||47|
|Electronics and Communication/ Satellite Comm.||23||2||25|