Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Exam Date and Admit Card 2019 :- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Yantrik Post Vacancy Online Application Form Any Indian Diploma holder must apply “Online Only” @www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Before 17 August 2019 (05:00 PM).
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Yantrik Exam Date and Admit Card 2019. Download Syllabus, Hall ticket, and get your Written Exam Centre @www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
#Job Vacancy For Indian Coast Guard “Yantrik”
|Total Vacancy||Not Specified|
|Exam Centre||Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Noida|
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Indian Coast Guard Official Website coochbehar.nic.in published an advertisement notification on joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for the recruitment of Yantrik Technical posts on a regular basis.
Interested Govt job seekers intended to “Join Indian Coast Guard” may apply online application form before 17/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment notification” before proceeding for the online application form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Ministry of Defence
- Department: Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union
- Name of the Post: Yantrik Technical
- Employment Type: Regular
- Age Limit: 18 to 22
- Experience: N/A
- Education: Class 10th with Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering
- Requirements: with 60% in aggregate and 5 % relaxation ST/SC
Height: 157 Cms. and Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Salary: 29200/- (Pay Level-5).
- Yantrik pay @ Rs.6200/-
- Selection Process: Written Test and Medical and Physical Test
- Travel Expense: Yes for SC/ST
- Starting Date: 11 August 2019 at 12:00 hours
- Closing Date: 19 August 2019 till 17:00 Hours
- Mode of Submission: Online ONLY
- Current Status: Active
- URL: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Post Name and Code
- (aa) Yantrik Technical (Mechanical).
- (ab) Yantrik Technical (Electrical).
- (ac) Yantrik Technical (Electronics and Telecommunication).
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Exam 2019
Those who qualify written test will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and initial Medical Examination. The testing procedure will take 2-3 days.
- Written Exam Date: Notify soon
- Mode of examination: OMR SHEET / CBT
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- PFT will consist as under:-
(i) 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
(ii) 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
(iii) 10 Push-ups.
- The basic training will commence on February 2020 at INS Chilka
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories in January 2020.