Indian Navy MR Admit Card & Exam Date For Sailor Matric Recruit (MR) April 2020: Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019 For Matric Recruit (MR) April 2020. 10th Pass candidates must apply online 26 July 2019 to 01 August 2019 Sailor – Matric Recruit – 400 Vacancy. Download full recruitment notification and apply through the online registration form.
Indian Navy Sailor 2019
First of all, the Indian Navy published an advertisement notification Matric Recruit (MR) April 2020 Batch on 20/06/2019. Approximately 400 vacancies for Matric Recruit (MR) – Apr 2020 batch.
Interested unmarried male job seekers may apply online application before 01/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Matric Recruit (MR) April 2020 Recruitment notification” PDF before proceeding for online form.
Quick Sailor Details
- Hiring Organization: Indian Navy
- Organization Type: Government of India
- Name of the Post: “ SAILORS FOR MATRIC RECRUIT (MR)”.
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Total Vacancy: 400
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: 10th Pass
- Age Limit: born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 Mar 2003
- Stipend During Training: Rs. 14,600/
- Salary: Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100/-
- Selection: Online Test & Physical Fitness Test.
- Advisory:– Proficiency in sports, swimming and extra-curricular activities is desirable
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 26, July at 10.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date: 01, August at 18.00 hrs (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Fees: Rs. 205 (ST/SC NO FEES)
- Payment Mode: Using Card/Netbanking
Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR) April 2020
As a matter of fact, the Indian Navy is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Online Computer Based Test (CBT) & Medical
- The standard of the question paper will be that of class 10th syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Exam Date: September 2019 (tentative)
- Total Question: 50
- Question Type: Objective/MCQs
- Question Language: Hindi & English
- Subject: The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Mode of examination: Online
- Negative Marking: (0.25
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Admit Card lin will be available on September 2019 (tentative).
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories. Results of the online examination will be announced tentatively after 30 days.
For any Help: Join us on Facebook <Click Here> or You can make a comment!
SAILORS FOR ARTIFICER APPRENTICE (AA) & SENIOR SECONDARY RECRUIT (SSR) Application was closed 10th July View Advertisement