IOCL Apprentices 2019: Download Syllabus, Admit Card. Know Your Exam Centre and Exam Date for Northern Region Technical and Non-technical Apprenticeship August 2019.
IOCL Apprentices 2019 Northern Region
Recently, the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) published an advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/NR/APPR/2019-20/1 dated 16/07/2019 for Apprenticeship Training for a period of one year including female (from the date of Appointment of Apprenticeship) in Technical and Non-Technical Trade& Technician Apprentices trade.
Interested Apprentice job seekers may apply before 08/08/2019 using Online Form. Furthermore, candidates must download the IOCL Apprenticeship 2019” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the online application form.
Quick Apprenticeship Notification
- Hiring Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Department: Marketing Division
- Name of the Post: Technical and Non-Technical Trade
- Training Period: One Year
- Total Vacancy: 230
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: (Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh,
Jammu & Kashmir, New Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh)
- Age Limit: 18 to 24 as on 31.07.2019
- Experience: N/A
- Education: 12th pass with ITI ( 3 years Diploma) related domain.
- Stipend: Trade & Technician Apprentice will be paid a consolidated Stipend as per the Apprenticeship Rules with an additional amount of Rs.2500/-
- Selection Process: written test.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 18, July 2019
- Closing Date:
08 August 2019extended till August 15th 2019.
- Mode of Submission: ONLINE
- Fees: NO FEES
Registration Quick Link: Corporate website www.iocl.com(Careers-> Apprenticeships-> Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in the Northern Region (Marketing Division).
Currently, the following vacancies are available for (ST, SC, OBC, GEN & EWS etc). For Details Check advertisement.
- Delhi 14
- Haryana 9
- Himachal Pradesh 3
- Jammu & Kashmir 3
- Punjab 8
- Rajasthan 10
- Uttar Pradesh 50
- Uttarakhand: 6
Trade Apprentice –Accountant
- Chandigarh 8
- Delhi 13
- Haryana 10
- Himachal Pradesh 2
- Jammu & Kashmir 2
- Punjab 5
- Rajasthan 10
- Uttar Pradesh 28
- Uttarakhand 2
IOCL Apprentices Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, IOCL is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Mode of examination: ONLINE (CBT)
- Exam Date & Time: 25th August 2019
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Question Paper Language: English & Hindi
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Trade Apprentice Accountant Syllabus:
Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
Basic English Language Skills – 40 Marks
- Total Question: 100
- Trade Apprentice (Technical)
Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks
Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks
Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks
Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
- Tentative Exam Centre: Chandigarh, Jaipur, Lucknow And New Delhi
- Admit Card: Wil be issued online or call letter will also be sent through email/SMS after 05/08/2019.
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.