Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Experienced Law Officers Recruitment 2019: Admit Card, Call Letter Download For Law Officers in Grade A/B. Check the Interview and Selection Merit List via CLAT Exam 2019. Law Officers in Grade A/B (Assistant Law Manager) Vacancies.
IOCL Law Officers Recruitment 2019: Admit Card, Call Letter Download
Recently, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Official Website www.iocl.com published an advertisement notification on 13/07/2019 for recruitment law Officers in Grade “B” (Assistant Law Manager) and Law Officers in Grade “A” (Law Officer) on a regular basis.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply through online application form before 02/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “IOCL Law Officers Recruitment notification” before proceeding for the application form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Type: Oil & Gas company
- Name of the Post: “Experienced Law Officers ”
- Total Vacancy: Not specified
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: India
- Age Limit: Maximum 33
- Experience: Minimum 2 to 5 years of professional experience
- Education: Law (LLB) or Equivalent with 60% Marks
- Salary: Grade A: Rs.70,000/m and Grade A: Rs.60,000/m
- Selection Process: Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) – 2019 followed by PI and GD
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 13, July 2019
- Closing Date: 02 August 2019
- Mode of Submission: ONLINE
- Current Status: CLOSED
- On receipt of CLAT-2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket, the candidate is required to apply to IndianOil, in online mode at www.iocl.com .
- Application fee: NO FEES
Currently, the following is vacancies are available and details education, age requirement check advt.
- Law Officers in Grade “A” (Law Officer)
- Law Officers in Grade “B” (Assistant Law Manager)