Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Recruitment 2019 Scientist/Engineer Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 04 November 2019.
#Job Applicability at ISRO
|Organization Name||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Date||15 October 2019|
|Last Date||04 November 2019|
ISRO Scientist/Engineer Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Indian Space Research Organisation Official Website www.isro.gov.in published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 327 Scientist/Engineer on 15 October 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 04 November 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “ISRO Scientist/Engineer 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Indian Space Research Organisation
- Name of the Post: “Scientist/Engineer”
- Total Vacancy: 327
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: All India
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years Old.
- Education: BE/B.Tech or equivalent in relevant Engineering discipline in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or or CGPA 6.84/10.
- Salary: 56100/- Pay Matrix Level 10
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 15 October 2019
- Closing Date: 04 November 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 06 November 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- For GEN/OBC: 100/-
- For Women/SC/ST/Ex-S/PWD: No fee
- Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or SBI Challan.
ISRO Scientist/Engineer Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Indian Space Research Organisation is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Written Test, Interview.
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Please Check Official Notification.
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.