Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Recruitment 2019 Technician B/ Draughtsman/ Technical Assistant Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 13.09.2019
#Job Applicability at ISRO
|Organization Name||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Job Name||Technician B/ Draughtsman/ Technical Assistant|
ISRO Technician B/ Draughtsman/ Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Indian Space Research Organisation Official Website www.isro.gov.in published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 86 Technician B/ Draughtsman/ Technical Assistant on 24.08.2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 13.09.2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “ISRO Technician B/ Draughtsman/ Technical Assistant 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Indian Space Research Organisation
- Name of the Post: “Technician B/ Draughtsman/ Technical Assistant”
- Total Vacancy: 86
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: All India
- Age Limit: 18 to 35
- Experience: N/A
- Education: SSLC/ SSC/ Matriculation Pass + ITI/ NTC/ NAC/ Diploma in Engineering
- Salary: Rs.21,700/- & Rs.44,900/-
- Selection Process: written test and skill test.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 24.08.2019
- Closing Date: 13.09.2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Gen. /OBC – Rs.250/-
- SC/ST – No Fees
- Through Online by Internet Banking, Debit Card
ISRO Technician B/ Draughtsman/ Technical Assistant Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Indian Space Research Organisation is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Written test and skill test.
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern:Notify Soon
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
How To Apply
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site www.isro.gov.in during the period from 24.08.2019 to 13.09.2019. Candidates may visit our website to register their applications on-line between 24.08.2019 and 13.09.2019. Applications will be received through on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be provided in the on-line application correctly and compulsorily (Hall tickets/ Call letters for written test/skill test for those who will be screened in will be sent by email only),
- The candidates who are already employed under Central/ State Govt/ PSU/ Autonomous Bodies etc. have to send a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, duly indicating their Registration Number and Post Code to the Sr. Administrative Officer, Human Space Flight Centre, ISRO Head Quarters, New BEL Road, , Bengaluru -560 231, within 7 days from the date of applying.