Janakpuri Recruitment 2019 Admit Card & Exam Date Nursing Officer, Steno, LDC Vacancies at Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society (JSSHS) New Delhi. Apply Online Last date of application is 22-08-2019.
JSSHS Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society (JSSHS) New Delhi re-published an advertisement No. F.9(70)/JSSH/Estt./2018 dated 03/07/2019 for Recruitment of Paramedical, Nursing Staff and Other Ministerial Staff in Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts in JSSHS.
Interested Delhi Govt. job seekers may apply before 08/08/2019 using Online Form. Furthermore, candidates must download the “JSSHS Group B, Group C Recruitment 2019” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the online application form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society
- Type: Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- Name of the Post: Paramedical, Nursing Staff and Other Ministerial Staff in Group ‘B’ & ‘C’
- Advt No: F.9(7O)JSSH/Estt.2018
- Total Vacancy: 237
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Janakpuri, Delhi
- Age Limit: 21 to 32*
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: B.Sc. / Diploma/ HS / PG / Graduate in any stream
- Salary: as per the scale.
- Selection Process: written test.
- Written Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Admit Card: Will be issued online.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 12.02.2019
- Closing Date:
31 July 201922 August 2019 at 23:45 Hrs.
- Mode of Submission: ONLINE
- Please Retain The Print Out Of The Registration Form And E-receipt With You For Future References.
- For General/ OBC (CL & NCL) – Rs.1000
- For SC/ST/ PWD – Rs.500
- Last date of Payment:
02-08-2019 at 16:00 Hrs.22.08.2019 at 18:00 hrs
|Name of the Posts||Posts|
|Lab. Technician (Group III)||04|
|Lab. Technician (Group IV)||06|
|Technical Assistant Lab.Gr.-III||04|
|Technical Assistant Lab. Gr.-IV||03|
|Junior Radiographer (Radiology)||12|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||01|
|Statistical Officer (Medical Record)||01|
|Statistical Officer (Planning)||01|
|Public Relation Officer||01|
|Stenographer Grade II||01|
|Stenographer Grade – III||01|
|Upper Division Clerk||05|
|Lower Division Clerk||01|
Help Desk number: 18002667144
between 10.00 AM and 6.00 PM (Monday – Friday) or may send their queries
to (e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org)