JKSSB Junior Engineers (Electric) 2019 Exam Date, Syllabus, Call letters/ Admit Card: Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board JKSSB JE (Electric) Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form @www.ssbjk.in. [30 Post Vacancy] Junior Engineers at Power Development Department. Apply Before 20 August 2019.
JKSSB JE (Electric) Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board www.jkssb.nic.in published an advertisement notification (09/2019/001 Dated: 19/07/2019) for the recruitment of State Cadre Posts of Power Development Department.
Interested JK Govt job seekers may apply through online application form before 20 August 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “JKSSB JE Recruitment 2019” Notification PDF before proceeding for submission of the application form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board
- Dept: J&K Power Development Department
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineers (Electric)
- CARD: State Cadre
- Employment Type: Regular
- Total Vacancy: 30
- Experience: N/A
- Age-Relaxation: As per the rule \
- Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir
- Candidate: Permanent residents of J&K State
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or AMIE(Sec.A&B) India or three years diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Equivalent.
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 as on 01.01.2019
- Salary: Level-6 (Rs. 35400- Rs. 112400)
- Selection Process: Written-test OR Interview
Online Application Form
Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portalwww.ssbjk.in by clicking on “New User? Register here” link (if not already
- Starting Date: 24 July 2019
- Closing Date: 20 August 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Fees: Rs. 350/-
- Payment Mode: online payment gateway or Challan or CSC
Currently, the following vacancies are available for all reserved and unreserved categories.
- OM: 17
- RBA: 06
- SC: 02
- ST: 03
- ALC: 01
- OSC: 01
JKSSB JE (Electric) Exam 2019
- Call letters/ Admit Card: shall not be issued individually. However, Board shall give wide publicity through print and electronic media, Official Website.
- Written Test Date and Exam Centre: The venues, dates of the written
test for the information of eligible candidates will be available soon.
- Syllabus / Exam Pattern: Written Test/CBT 100 marks Only. (Marks
obtained in the Written Test out of Maximum Marks to be proportionately
converted into Points = 100)