Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 Download Call Letter / Admit Card And Exam Date 2019. Know the exam centre and time for online CBT test will be held on soon.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 Online Form: Apply Now for clerk vacancy. Last Date of Online Application: 20 July 2019. Download notification advertisement before submits an application using online registration.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Karnataka Bank Official Website karnatakabank.com published an advertisement notification on 09/07/2019 for recruitment of clerk to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India.
Interested Bank Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 20/07/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Date & Hall Ticket 2019
As a matter of fact, Karnataka Bank is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
- Mode of examination: Online Test
- Exam Date: 03 August 2019 (tentative)
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Question Paper Language: English
- Examination Centre: Bengaluru, Delhi, Dharwad-Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mumbai and Mysuru
- Call Letter/Admit Card: Will be issued ONLINE after 25th July 2019. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Karnataka Bank
- Organization Type: Bank
- Name of the Post: “Clerk”
- Total Vacancy: Not Specified
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Across India
- Age Limit: Maximum 26 as on 01-07-2019
- Experience: N/A
- Education: Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (First Class)*/equivalent
- Salary: Rs.37,000/
- Selection Process: Online Test and Interview
- Starting Date: 10, July at 09.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date: 20, July at 23.59 hrs (IST)
- Last date for printing your application 4th August 2019
- Editing/Update application deadline: 20, July 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- GEN/OBC: Rs. 600/-
- ST/SC: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Online Fee Payment 10/07/2019 to 20/07/2019