Karnataka Postal Circle GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Recruitment 2019 Apply Online application form for 2637 Post Vacancy Position for Karnataka 10th (SSC) Pass candidate only. Last date of Application online Submission 04/09/2019.
#Job Vacancy at Karnataka Postal Circle
|Advt. No||STAFF/8-31/15 (P-I)|
|Job Title||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Application For||MEN and Women|
Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Karnataka Postal Cercle through Indian Post Official Website www.appost.in published an advertisement for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak posts vacancy in Karnataka circle only.
Interested Karnataka govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 16.09.2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019″ notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Indian Post
- Organization Type: Government of India
- Name of the Post: “ Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) ”
- Total Vacancy: 2637
- Employment Duration: Fulltime
- Experience: N/A
- Age Limit: 18 to 40
- Education: 10th / 12th
- Extra Qualification: Knowledge of Cycling
- Selection Process: Only marks obtained in 10th standard.
- Salary: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 14,400/-
- Location: Bangalore, Channapatna, Bagalkot, Belgaum, Bellary, Bidar, Bijapur, Chikodi, Dharwad, Gadag, Gokak, Gulbarga, Haveri, Karwar, Raichur, Sirsi, Chikmagalur, Chitradurga, Hassan, Kodagu, Kolar, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Nanjangud, Puttur, Shimoga, Tumkur, Udupi,
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 05 August at 11.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date:
04 September 2019 17.00 hrs (IST)16.09.2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-
- Women/SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.0/-
- Last Date for Deposit of Fee: 05 September 2019
- Payment Mode: Online
Currently, the following Karnataka Postal Circle GDS vacancy posts are available as follows.
- EWS: 260
- OBC: 630
- PWD:-A 35
- PWD-B: 30
- PWD-C: 25
- PWD-DE: 13
- SC: 361
- ST: 174
- UR: 1109
- Total: 2637
- Vacancy Advertisement Notification: Download PDF
- Stage 1. Registration Initially Karnataka GDS candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain the unique registration number.
- Stage 2. Fee Payment UR/OBC/EWS Male need to make the Karnataka GDS fee payment. Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office.
- Stage 3. Apply Online Step 1. Fill Application. Step 2. Upload documents. Step 3. Submit Post preferences. Preview and take a print out. Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
- List of Post Offices
- Karnataka Postal Carrer Page: Click Here
All queries of candidates may be mailed to and query related to website may be given to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp line number: 080- 22392554