Kerala GDS Recruitment 2019 Notification [PDF] Apply Now Online. Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy at Kerala Postal Circle for 10th (SSLC) pass male and female candidate. Last date of Application online Submission 04/09/2019.
#Job Vacancy at Kerala GDS Postal Circle
|Job Title||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Application For||MEN and Women|
Kerala GDS Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Kerala GDS Postal Cercle through Indian Post Official Website www.appost.in published an advertisement for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak posts vacancy in Kerala GDS circle only.
Interested Kerala govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 04/09/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Kerala GDS Postal Circle Recruitment 2019″ notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Indian Post
- Organization Type: Government of India
- Name of the Post: “ Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) ”
- Total Vacancy: 2086
- Employment Duration: Fulltime
- Experience: N/A
- Age Limit: 18 to 40
- Education: 10th / 12th
- Extra Qualification: Knowledge of Cycling
- Selection Process: Only marks obtained in 10th standard.
- Salary: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 14,400/-
- Location: Trivandrum, Tiruvalla, Quilon, Pathanamthitta, Trichur, Mavelikara, Kottayam, Irinjalakuda, Idukki, Ernakulam, Changanacherry, Alwaye, Alleppey, Vadakara, Tirur, Thalassery, Palghat, Ottapalam, Manjeri, Kasaragod, Cannanore, Calicut,
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 05 August at 11.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date: 04 September 2019 17.00 hrs (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-
- Women/SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.0/-
- Last Date for Deposit of Fee: 05 September 2019
- Payment Mode: Online
Currently, the following Kerala GDS Postal Circle GDS vacancy posts are available as follows.
- EWS 197
- OBC 416
- PWD-A 06
- PWD-B 22
- PWD-C 26
- PWD-DE 04
- SC 143
- ST 37
- UR 1235
- Total 2086
- Vacancy Advertisement Notification: Download PDF
- Stage 1. Registration Initially Kerala GDS GDS candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain unique registration number
- Stage 2. Fee Payment UR/OBC/EWS Male need to make the Kerala GDS GDS fee payment. Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office.
- Stage 3. Apply Online Step 1. Fill Application. Step 2. Upload documents. Step 3. Submit Post preferences. Preview and take a print out. Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
- List of Post Offices
- Kerala GDS Postal Carrer Page: Click Here