Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2019 FEDCPO (Fire Engine Driver cum Pump Operator) Vacancy at Haldia Dock Complex. Download Application Form and apply before August 30, 2019.
Recently, Haldia Dock Complex, Kolkata Port Trust Official Website kolkataporttrust.gov.in published an advertisement (No. 03/2019) notification on 24/07/2019 for recruitment ) FEDCPO (Fire EngineDriver cum Pump Operator) under Administration Division, Haldia Dock Complex, Kolkata Port Trust on a contractual basis.
Interested WB Govt job seekers may apply through the Offline application form before 30.08.2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2019 notification” before proceeding for the application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Kolkata Port Trust
- Organization Type: A Statutory Body under the Ministry of Shipping
- Name of the Post: “Fire EngineDriver cum Pump Operator”
- Total Vacancy: 06
- Employment Type: Contractual Basis
- Job Location: Fire Unit of Haldia Dock Complex.
- Age Limit: 25 to 45 as on July 01, 2019
- Experience: least one year experience in fire fighting work or related
- Education: Madhyamik or equivalent examination
- Requirements: Must possess a Certificate of training in Fire Fighting from a recognized Institution / Centre.
- Salary: Rs.24,300
- Selection Process: Examination and Trade test
- Starting Date: 24 July 2019
- Closing Date: 30 August 2019 till 17:00 hours
- Mode of Submission: OFFLINE
- Current Status: Active
- Application Head: Application for contractual engagement of FEDCPO under Administration Division, HDC”
- Address: To The Office of Sr. Dy. Manager (P&IR), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower 6th floor, P.O.-Haldia Township, Dist.-Purba Medinipur, PIN – 721607
Selection: Kolkata Port Trust Exam 2019
- Selection will be made through trade test (qualifying in nature) followed by
- Written Test of 50 marks (GK 05 marks, English Language 05 marks, Numerical Ability 10 marks, logical reasoning 10 marks and subject content 20 marks) and pass marks being 25.
- However, management reserves the right to change/modify the selection methodology.