Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2019 Police Sub Inspector (PSI-Civil) Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 06 November 2019.
#Job Applicability at KSP
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Police|
|Date||16 October 2019|
|Last Date||06 November 2019|
|Job Name||Police Sub Inspector (PSI-Civil)|
KSP Police Sub Inspector (PSI-Civil) Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Karnataka State Police Official Website www.ksp.gov.in published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 300 Police Sub Inspector (PSI-Civil) on 16 October 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 06 November 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “KSP Police Sub Inspector (PSI-Civil) 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Karnataka State Police
- Name of the Post: “Police Sub Inspector (PSI-Civil)”
- Total Vacancy: 300
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Age Limit: 21 to 28
- Education: Any degree from University recognised by UGC or Equivalent.
- Salary: 37900 – 70850/-
- Selection Process: Written Examination and Physical Standard Test, Endurance Test.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 16 October 2019
- Closing Date: 06 November 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- For GM & 2A, 2B, 3A,3B: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/Cat-01: Rs. 100/-
- Payment should be made in State Bank of India (SBI) / Post office only.
KSP Police Sub Inspector (PSI-Civil) Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Karnataka State Police is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Written Test, Group Discussion and interview.
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Please Check Official Notification.
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.