KVIC (Khadi and Village Industries Commission) Recruitment 2019 Admit Card, Exam Date, Syllabus, for General Aptitude Computer Based Online Test for Group B and C category posts.
KVIC Recruitment 2019
First of all, the Khadi and Village Industries Commission, Official Website kvic.org.in published an advertisement notification KVIC /Adm./Recruitment/2(30)/2019-20 on 30/06/2019.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Khadi and Village Industries Commission
- Organization Type: Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
- Name of the Post: ” Group B and C category “
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Total Vacancy: 119
- Experience: For Group B: Five(5) years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Location: Anywhere in the office of KVIC in India.
- Education: Graduate / Masters/ PG
- Salary: PB2 in Pay Scale of (Rs. 9300-34800)
KVIC Online Form
- Starting Date: 01 July 2019 at 15.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date: 31 July 2019 23.45 hrs (IST)
- Mode of Submission: CLOSED
Currently, the following Khadi and Village Industries Commission vacancies are available for (ST, SC, OBC, GEN & EWS etc)
- Group B-Vacancies
- Assistant Director: 07
- Senior Executive: 09
- Group C-Vacancies
- Executive: 53
- Junior Executive: 37
- Assistant: 13
KVIC Exam 2019
Furthermore, the Khadi and Village Industries Commission is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: General Aptitude Computer Based Online Test
- Exam Date: August 2019
- Mode of examination: Online
- Question Paper Medium: English and Hindi.
- Examination Centre: Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Guwahati, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Nagpur, Raipur, Goa (Panaji), Dehradun, Vijaywada, Thiruvananthapuram, Lucknow, Patna, Ranchi, Ahmadabad, Jammu, Bhubaneswar, Varanasi & Shilong
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
In case of any problems faced by the candidates in filling up the online application form, they may contact the Help Desk number: 18002090820 between 10 AM and 5PM on working days for queries other than online application form candidates may send email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download Advertisement (English): PDF Download
- Online Registration Link: Apply Now
- Official Website: http://www.kvic.org.in
- KVIC Vacancy Page: Click Here
For any Help: Join us on Facebook <Click Here> or You can make a comment!