Madras High Court Recruitment 2019
The High Court of Madras Official Website www.mhc.tn.gov.in published an advertisement notification for the direct recruitment for 575 posts of following positions.
Interested TN govt job seekers may apply online form application before 31.07.2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “ Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 notification” PDF before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: High Court of Madras
- State: Tamil Nadu
- Name of the Post: “ Assistant, Reader/ Examiner, Xerox Operator, Computer Operator, Typist ”
- Employment Duration: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: Graduate
- Salary: Rs. 19500-62000
- Starting Date: 01 July 2019 at 17.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date: 31 July 2019 at 23.59 hrs (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Status: CLOSED
- BC/ BCM/ DC/ MBC/ Other candidates : Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ SCA/ PWD/ Destitute Widow candidates: NO FEES
- Last Date For Fee Payment: 02/08/2019
Currently, the following vacancies are available for (ST, SC, OBC, GEN & EWS etc)
- Assistant: 119
- Reader/ Examiner: 142
- Xerox Operator: 07
- Computer Operator: 76
- Typist: 229
Madras High Court Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Madras High Court is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Download Syllabus & Exam Date for Assistant, Reader/ Examiner, Xerox Operator, Computer Operator, Typist written exam and skill test.
- Selection Process: Written Test, Skill Test and Interview
- Age Limit: 18 to 30
- Exam Date: Notify soon
- Exam Mode: OMR SHEET
- Question Type: Objective MCQ (75 Question)
- Duration: 1.5 Hours
- Syllabus: the details syllabus is attached with the advertisement (link is given below).
- Download Call Letter: Notify soon
- Answer Keys: Notify soon
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
- Download Notification 1 with Syllabus : Download PDF
- Download Notification 2 with Syllabus: Download PDF
- Online Registration Click here
For any Help: Join us on Facebook <Click Here> or You can make a comment!