Maharashtra Higher Secondary School Board (Maha HSC Board) Recruitment 2019 Junior Clerk Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 06.10.2019.
#Job Applicability at Maha HSC Board
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Higher Secondary School Board|
|Job Name||Junior Clerk|
Maha HSC Board Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Maharashtra Higher Secondary School Board Official Website www.mahahsscboard.in published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 266 Junior Clerk on 16.09.2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 06.10.2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Maha HSC Board Junior Clerk 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Maharashtra Higher Secondary School Board
- Name of the Post: “Junior Clerk”
- Total Vacancy: 266
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Age Limit: Please Check Advt.
- Education: Please Check Advt.
- Selection Process: Test/ Interview.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 16.09.2019
- Closing Date: 06.10.2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
Maha HSC Board Junior Clerk Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Maharashtra Higher Secondary School Board is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Written Test, Group Discussion and interview.
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Please Check Advt.
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.