Mahadiscom Recruitment 2019 | Vacancy in MSEDCL | Apply Now via Online Application Form @www.mahadiscom.in | Engineer Trainee (Graduate, Diploma From Civil & Distribution) | Last Date Online Registration 20 August 2019 |
# MSEDCL Job Vacancy
|Advt. No||MSEDCL – 06/2019|
|Domicile||Maharashtra State Only|
Mahadiscom Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019:
Recently, the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) has published an advertisement on their official website www.mahadiscom.in for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer-Trainee(Civil), Diploma Engineer-Trainee (Civil) and Diploma Engineer-Trainee (Dist.) Posts.
Interested Maharashtra Govt job seekers may apply online form before 20/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download the “Mahadiscom Recruitment 2019” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the online application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
- Type: Govt of Maharashtra
- Name of the Post: Engineer Trainee
- Total Vacancy: 2000
- Employment Type: Contractual
- Contract Duration: One Year
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Age Limit: Maximum 30/35
- Experience: N/A
- Education: Diploma / B.E (B.Tech) Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering
- Salary: First Year-Rs.18,000/- to Rs. 22,000/-
- Selection Process: written test & interview.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 07 August 2019
- Closing Date: 20 August 2019 at 23:59 hours (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Current Status: Active
- OC / AAOC: Rs.500/-
- Reserved: Rs.250/-
- PH/ExSr/ NO FEES
- Payment Mode: Online
Currently, the following vacancies are available for both reserved and unserved candidates.
- 1 Graduate Engineer-Trainee (Civil) 28
- 2 Diploma Engineer-Trainee (Civil) 14
- 3 Diploma Engineer-Trainee (Distribution) 408
MSEDCL Engineer Trainee Exam 2019
In general, the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEB) conducted a competitive exam for their basic selection process. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Exam Date: Notify soon
- Mode of examination: Online CBT
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Question Paper Language: Marathi and English
- Subjects: 1. Test of Professional Knowledge 50 Question 110 marks
2. Test of General Knowledge i.e.
Test of Reasoning 40 Question 20 marks
Test of Quantitative Aptitude 20 Question 10 marks
Test of Marathi Language 20 Question 10 marks
- Total Time Duration: 2 hours
- Full Marks: 150
- Examination Centre: The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- Admit card/Call letters: will be issued online.
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.