Mumbai District Central Co-Operative Bank LTD. (MDCC Bank) Recruitment 2019 Deputy Manager, Bank Assistant, etc. Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 21 September 2019.
#Job Applicability at MDCC Bank
|Organization Name||Mumbai District Central Co-Operative Bank LTD.|
|Application Deadline||21 September 2019|
|Job Name||Deputy Manager, Bank Assistant, etc.|
MDCC Bank Deputy Manager, Bank Assistant, etc. Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Mumbai District Central Co-Operative Bank LTD. Official Website www.mdccbank.com published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 221 Deputy Manager, Bank Assistant, etc. on 21.08.2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 21 September 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “MDCC Bank Deputy Manager, Bank Assistant, etc. 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Mumbai District Central Co-Operative Bank LTD.
- Name of the Post: “Deputy Manager, Bank Assistant, etc.”
- Total Vacancy: 221
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Age Limit: 20 to 35
- Experience: N/A
- Education: Graduate Degree/ Diploma.
- Salary: 32795 – 62315/-
- Selection Process: Written Test, Interview
- Deputy Manager – 19
- Officer-Steno – 02
- Officer – General – 32
- Officer – Security – 01
- Bank Assistant – General – 157
- Bank Assistant – Typist (English / Marathi) – 05
- Bank Assistant – Librarian – 01
- Bank Assistant – Telephone Operator Cum Clark Cum Receptionist – 02
- Bank Assistant – Personal Assistant – 02
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 21.08.2019
- Closing Date: 21 September 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Post No.1: ₹1770/-
- Post No.2,3 & 4: ₹1614/-
- Post No.5 to 9: ₹1180/-
MDCC Bank Deputy Manager, Bank Assistant, etc. Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Mumbai District Central Co-Operative Bank LTD. is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Written Test, Interview.
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Notify Soon
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.