Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) Recruitment 2019 Assistant, Technician, Stenographer & Various Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 21 September 2019.
#Job Applicability at MECL
|Organization Name||Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited|
|Date||31 August 2019|
|Application Deadline||21 September 2019|
|Job Name||Assistant, Technician, Stenographer & Various|
MECL Assistant, Technician, Stenographer & Various Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Official Website www.mecl.co.in published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 168 Assistant, Technician, Stenographer & Various on 31 August 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 21 September 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “MECL Assistant, Technician, Stenographer & Various 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited
- Name of the Post: “Assistant, Technician, Stenographer & Various”
- Total Vacancy: 168
- Employment Type: Contract Basis
- Job Location: Nagpur (Maharashtra)
- Age Limit: Maximum 30 years Old
- Experience: 03 years Post qualification relevant experience in workshop/ Manufacturing unit.
- Education: Graduate/ B.Com/ B.Sc./ Diploma, etc.
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on written test and trade test.
|Post Name||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Mechanic||20||20200 – 49300/-|
|Technician (Survey & Draftsman)||02|
|Accountant||10||22900 – 55900/-|
|Technical Assistant (Survey & Draftsman)||03|
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 31 August 2019
- Closing Date: 21 September 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- General and OBC candidates: 100/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Serviceman: No fee
- through bank challan of Punjab National Bank or State Bank of India.
MECL Assistant, Technician, Stenographer & Various Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: written test and trade test.
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Notify Soon
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.