Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL) Recruitment 2019: Assistant Engineer Vacancy: Download Application Form, Admit Card, Syllabus. The Written Test Date:20 August 2019
MeECL Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL), Shillong official website:meecl.nic.in has published an advertisement No. MeECL/CA/PER/Recruitment/137/2019 (Date:- 11-07-2019) for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) on a regular basis.
Interested Meghalaya Govt job seekers may apply by downloading the application form before 31/07/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download the “MeECL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the application form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL)
- Type: Government of Meghalaya
- Name of the Post: “Assistant Engineer”
- Total Vacancy: 06
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Meghalaya
- Age Limit: 21 to 30
- Experience: N/A
- Education: B.Tech/BE in EE or ME (ONLY ST/SC candidates)
- Salary: Rs. 34370/- to Rs. 67840/-
- Selection Process: Written-test/Interview
- Starting Date: 12, July 2019
- Closing Date: 31 July 2019
- Submission Time: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM (working Days)
- Mode of Submission: OFFLINE (Via Person Only)
- Submission Address: office of the Director (Corporate Affairs), MeECL, Lum Jingshai, Short Round Road, Shillong- 793001.
- DO NOT SEND VIA POST
- ST/SC: Rs. 250
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
- in favour of “ ‘Principal Account, MeECL, Shillong”
MeECL AE Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL) is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Selection Process: Written Test and interview
- Subject: Technical Paper:- 180 Marks (Pass marks- 90), General Studies:- 60 Marks (Pass marks- 30), Personal Interview:- 60 Marks (Pass marks- 30)
- Exam Date & Time: 20 August 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Mode of examination: OMR SHEET
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Question Paper Language: English
- Total Time Duration: 3 Hours
- Examination Centre: St. Anthony’s Higher Secondary School, Laitumkhrah, Shillong.
- Syllabus: is attached to the advertisement.
- Admit Card: the Download link is given below
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.