Army Recruiting Office – Ro (Hq) Shillong
Army Recruitment Rally At Assam Regimental Centre, Happy Valley Shillong
From 02 May 2019 To 07 May 2019
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of all districts of Meghalaya from 02 May 2019 to 07 May 2019 at Assam Regimental Centre, Happy Valley Shillong.
- Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 03 March 2019 to 16 April 2019.
- Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 17 April 19 to 01 May 2019.
Meghalaya Army Recruitment 2019
- Age Limit: 17 ½ to 21 yrs
- Height Minimum (Cms): 157 to 160
- Minimum Weight (Kgs): 48
- Chest Minimum (Cms): 77 (+5 cm expansion)
- Education Qualification: Class 08th /Class 10th/Matric
@ Note. Height permissible for Gorkha candidates is 157 Cms.
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant)
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Clk/SKT
- Soldier Tradesman 10th Pass
- Soldier Tradesman 08th Pass
- Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
- Medical Test
- Written Test.
Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site :-
- (a) Admit Card.
- (b) Photograph.
- (c) Education Certificate
- (d) Domicile Certificate.
- (e) Caste Certificate.
- (f) Religion Certificate.
- (g) School Character Certificate.
- (h) Character Certificate.
- (j) Unmarried Certificate.
- (k) Relationship Certificate.
- (i) Relationship certificate
- (ii) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman a
- (l) NCC Certificate.
- (m) Sports Certificate.
- (For more details check advertisement)
- The result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
For more details contact on:–
- (a) Telephone Number – 0364 – 2506581
- (b) Mobile No – 9485394233
Disclaimer :- The terms and conditions given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should therefore, be treated a guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army/Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.