Meghalaya Health Recruitment 2019 Staff Nurse 107 Vacancy. The Director of Health Service (MI), Meghalaya, Shillong submit application form 8th July 2019 to 31st July 2019.
Meghalaya Health Recruitment 2019
First of all, the Director of Health Service (MI), Meghalaya, Shillong Official Website meghealth.gov.in published an advertisement notification for the direct recruitment for 107 (One Hundred Seven) posts of Staff Nurse.
Interested Meghalaya govt job seekers may apply through the application before 30.07.2019. Furthermore, candidates must download advertisement check application process.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Director of Health Service (MI), Meghalaya
- Organization Type: Govt. of Meghalaya
- Name of the Post: “ Staff Nurse ”
- Total Vacancy: 107
- Employment Type: Regular
- Experience: Freshers
- Education: B.Sc. Nursing or Equivalent
- Salary: Rs. 30300/- (Level-8)
- Location: Meghalaya
- Starting Date: 08 July 2019 at 11.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date: 31 July 2019 at 16.00 hrs (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Hand delivery
- No application sent through post will be accepted
- Place of submission: submitted in the Office of the Director of Health Services (MI), Laitumkhrah, Shillong on working days between 11:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
Meghalaya Health Staff Nurse Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Director of Health Service (MI), Meghalaya, Shillong is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. It is a basic selection process for this agency.
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Eligibility: B.Sc. Nursing
- Extra Qualification: Knowledge of Khasi/Jaintia/Garo language
- Age Limit: 18 -27 Years
- Written Exam Date: 24th August 2019
- Mode of examination: OMR Based
- Full Marks: 100
- Duration: 3 Hours (10 A.M to 1 P.M)
- Question Type: objective type
- Exam Center: 1. St. Anthony’s Higher Secondary School, Laitumkhrah, Shillong. 2. St. Anthony’s College, Laitumkhrah, Shillong.
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
The questions for the written examination will be as per the INC prescribed GNM / B.Sc.(N) syllabus
- 1. Anatomy & Physiology 10 Marks
- 2. Nutrition 10 Marks
- 3. Nursing Foundation 10 Marks
- 4. Microbiology 10 Marks
- 5. Medical & Surgical Nursing 10 Marks
- 6. Child Health Nursing 10 Marks
- 7. Mental Health Nursing 10 Marks
- 8. Community Health Nursing 10 Marks
- 9. Midwifery 10 Marks
- 10. Nursing Administration 10 Marks
For any Help: Join us on Facebook <Click Here> or You can make a comment!