Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2019 Livestock Development Officer Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 13.09.2019
#Job Applicability at MPSC
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Job Name||Livestock Development Officer|
MPSC Livestock Development Officer Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Official Website www.mpsc.gov.in published an advertisement notification for recruitment of 435 Livestock Development Officer on 23.08.2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 13.09.2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “MPSC Livestock Development Officer 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post: “Livestock Development Officer”
- Total Vacancy: 435
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Age Limit: Maximum 38 years old.
- Experience: N/A
- Education: Graduation from recognized University.
- Salary: Check Advt.
- Selection Process: Written exam/ interview.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date:23.08.2019
- Closing Date: 13.09.2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Gen/ OBC – 374
- SC/ST – 274
- Deposit the fee amount via online & offline.
MPSC Livestock Development Officer Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Written Test, Group Discussion and interview.
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Notify Soon
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.