Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB Tamil Nadu) Recruitment 2019 Physiotherapist Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 11 September 2019.
#Job Applicability at MRB Tamil Nadu
|Organization Name||Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Date||22 August 2019|
|Application Deadline||11 September 2019|
MRB Tamil Nadu Physiotherapist Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Medical Services Recruitment Board Official Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 25 Physiotherapist on 22 August 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 11 September 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “MRB Tamil Nadu Physiotherapist 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Medical Services Recruitment Board
- Name of the Post: “Physiotherapist”
- Total Vacancy: 77
- Employment Type: Contract Basis
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Age Limit: 18 to 30
- Experience: N/A
- Education: A Degree in Physiotherapy.
- Salary: 36200 – 114800/- Level -15
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Exam.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 22 August 2019
- Closing Date: 11 September 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- General Candidates – Rs.700/-
- SC/ST – 350/-
- through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card and Mobile Wallet Payment or challan any of the branches of Indian Bank.
MRB Tamil Nadu Physiotherapist Admit Card
- The Admit Cards for eligible candidates will be made available in the Board’s Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in for download. No Admit Card will be sent by post. Intimation regarding the availability of Admit Card for download will be sent to the registered email ID / SMS to the registered mobile number.
- The candidates, applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission to the examination is purely provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of Admit Card to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been fully cleared by the Board.
MRB Tamil Nadu Physiotherapist Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Medical Services Recruitment Board is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Written Exam.
- Exam Date: 03 November 2019
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Question Type: Objective type
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Please see in the Document section under the Instructions to the candidates in MRB website in http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/syllabus/Syllabus_Physiotherapist_Gr_II_Exam.pdf
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.