Mumbai Port Trust Apprenticeship Recruitment 2019 Download Application Form in PDF for various trade vacancy under Technician Vocational Apprentices apply before 25 July 2019.
Mumbai Port Trust Apprenticeship 2019
Recently, the Mumbai Port Trust, Maharashtra published an advertisement 03/07/2019 for Apprenticeship Training for a period of one year including female (from the date of Appointment of Apprenticeship) in various trade.
Interested Apprentice job seekers may apply before 25/07/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download the Mumbai Port Trust Apprenticeship 2019” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Mumbai Port Trust
- Department: Medical
- Name of the Post: Technician Vocational Apprentices
- Training Period: One Year
- Total Vacancy: 12
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Age Limit: 14 to 18
- Experience: N/A
- Education: 12th pass with ITI / vocational certificate in the related domain.
- Stipend: Rs. 2758/-
- Selection Process: written test & interview.
- Starting Date: 06, July 2019
- Closing Date: 25, July 2019
- Mode of Submission: OFFLINE
- Fees for all: Rs. 50/-
- Fees for PH: FREE
- Payment mode: NEFT/RTGS
SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS: Between 10.30 a.m. & 3.30 p.m. from
Monday to Friday during the period from 06.07.2019 to 25.07.2019 at Account
Cell, Mumbai Port Trust Hospital, Wadala (East), Mumbai 400037.
Address to Send the Application: Chief Medical Officer, Mumbai Port Trust Hospital, Medical Department, Antop Village, Wadala (East), Mumbai 400037
Currently, the following vacancies are available for (ST, SC, OBC, GEN & EWS etc).
- Medico Laboratory Technician: 04
- X-Ray Technician: 06
- Technician in Pharmaceutical Science : 02