National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Recruitment 2019 Development Assistant Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 02 October 2019.
#Job Applicability at NABARD
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Date||14 September 2019|
|Last Date||02 October 2019|
|Job Name||Development Assistant|
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2019
Recently, the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Official Website www.nabard.org published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 91 Development Assistant on 14 September 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 02 October 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “NABARD Development Assistant 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- Name of the Post: “Development Assistant”
- Total Vacancy: 91
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: All India
- Age Limit: 18 to 35
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Graduate Degree in Hindi/English Subjects form recognized University.
- Salary: 32000/- (Per Month)
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Online Pre & Mains Exam.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 14 September 2019
- Closing Date: 02 October 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- For SC/ST/PWBD/EXS – Rs. 50/-
- For Others Category – Rs. 450/-
- Development Assistant – 82
- Development Assistant (Hindi) – 09
NABARD Development Assistant Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Online Pre & Mains Exam.
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Notify Soon
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.