Nagpur High Court Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form For Clerk and Peon [204 Post] Job Vacancy through Bombay High Court online registration form. @bhc.mahaonline.gov.in The last date for online applications is 17 August 2019.
#Job Vacancy at Nagpur Bench
|Job Title||Peon and Clerk|
Nagpur High Court Recruitment 2019
Recently the BHC (Bombay High Court) Official Website bhc.gov.in published an advertisement (No.02/2019) notification for Peon, Group D and Clerk Group C at Nagpur Bench.
Interested Maharashtra govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 17/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “BHC Recruitment 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
#1: Clerk Post
- Total Vacancy: 128
- Computer Knowledge: YES
- Typing speed For Clerk: 40 words/minutes
- Age Limit: 18 to 43
- Education: Graduate / ITI at Goa/Maharashtra
- Salary: Rs. 19900 – 63200/-
- Preference will, however, be given to Law Graduates.
#2: Peon Post
- Total Vacancy: 76
- Age Limit: 18 to 43
- Education: Class 7th Pass
- Salary: Rs. 15,000- Rs. 47,600/-
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 03, August at 11.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date: 17, August at 17.00 hrs (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Clerk : ₹100/-
- Peon: ₹50/-
- Mode of Payment: Online and Challan
Currently, the following vacancy is available for reserved and unserved categories under different trade. [For details check advt.]
- Clerk: (Group C) – 128
- Peon: (Group D) – 76
BHC Nagpur Bench Clerk Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, Bombay High Court is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. It is a basic selection process of .
- Selection Process: screening/written test
- Exam Date: Notify soon!
- Syllabus and Exam Pattern: The details are given to the advertisement
- Full Marks: 90 Marks
a. Marathi 10
b. English 20
c. General Knowledge 10
d. General Intelligence 20
e. Arithmetic 20
f. Computer 10
- Duration: one hour
- Question Type: Objective / MCQs
- English Typing Test: 20 marks
- Vivavoce/Interview: 40 Marks
- Mode of examination: Online CBT OR OMR Based
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories. Minimum passing marks 45
Form A (Declaration) and Form B (Character Certificates) formats are attached to the advertisement.