Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019 Apprentice Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 24 September 2019
#Job Applicability at Naval Dockyard Mumbai
|Organization Name||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Date||03 September 2019|
|Application Deadline||24 September 2019|
|Job Name||Apprentice (IT-23)|
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Official Website www.bhartiseva.com published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 933 Apprentice on 03 September 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 24 September 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Naval Dockyard Mumbai
- Name of the Post: “Apprentice”
- Total Vacancy: 933
- Employment Type: Contractual Basis
- Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Age Limit: Born between 01 April 1999 to 31 Mar 2006. Upper age is relaxable by five years for SC/ST candidates and two years for wards of Defence employees or Naval civilians as per MoD letter FM/0442/NHQ/1278 D(N-II) dated 14 Nov 1996.
- Experience: N/A
- Education: 8th pass/ 10th passed
- Salary: Apprenticeship Rules 1992
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on written examination.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 03 September 2019
- Closing Date: 24 September 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Naval Dockyard Mumbai is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Written Test, Group Discussion and interview.
- Exam Date: Dec. 19
- Total Marks: 100
- Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions
- Question Paper Language: English & Hindi.
- Total Time Duration: 2 hrs
- Syllabus: General Science, General Knowledge and Mathematics.
- Centre of Examination: The Centre of examination will be Mumbai only. The exact date, time and venue of written examination would be intimated to candidates through online call up letters on their registered email IDs only. Candidates are advised to check their email regularly.
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.