NCDRC Recruitment 2019: Online Application Form MTS, LDC, UDC Freshers Vacancy for 10th, 12th & Graduate candidates NO Experienced is required [All Indian Can Apply].
NCDRC Delhi Recruitment 2019: Online Form Group C Multi Tasking Staff, (MTS) Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Vacancy for freshers 10th, 12th, graduate pass. Apply Now online Registration @jobapply.in/ncdrc/. Last Date For Registration 19 August 2019
NCDRC Recruitment 2019
Recently, the National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC-New Delhi) Official Website ncdrc.nic.in published an advertisement notification (ADV/07/2019 Dated: 120/07/2019) for the recruitment of Group C (MTS, UDC, LDC) on a regular basis.
Interested Delhi govt job seekers may apply through online application form before 19 August 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “NCDRC Jobs Direct Recruitment 2019 Dt. 20/07/2019” Notification PDF before proceeding for submission of the application form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
- Type: Quasi-judicial commission of India
- Name of the Post: MTS, UDC, LDC
- Post Group: C
- Employment Type: Regular
- Total Vacancy: 37
- Experience: Freshers
- Age-Relaxation: 5 to 15 Years for different categories.
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Education: Class 10th (MTS), Class 12th (LDC), Graduate (UDC) in Any stream
- Requirements: Typing Speed Test on the computer (for UDC/LDC posts)
- Age Limit: 18 to 25/27
- Salary: As per the scale Level-01 to Level-04
- Selection Process: Interview/written examination
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 20 July 2019
- Closing Date: 19 August 2019 23:59 Hrs (IST)
- Mode of Submission: ONLINE
- Current Status: Activate
- General, OBC: 350/-
- SC, ST, PWD: 200/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Payment gateway provided by AXIS Bank
Currently, the following NCDRC New Delhi vacancies are available for all reserved and unreserved categories.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) 14 ((₹ 18000-₹ 56900-)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 12 (₹ 19900-₹ 63200/)
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) 11 (₹ 25500-₹ 81100/-)
NCDRC MTS, UDC, LDC Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Written Examinations/Skill Test
- Typing Speed Test on the computer (for UDC/LDC posts)
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Mode of Exam: OMR based
- Total Duration: 2 Hours
- Full Marks: 100
- Question paper Medium: English
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: is attached to the advertisement
- Type of Question: Objective (MCQs) and Descriptive Test and Typing Skill Test
- Test Centre: Delhi
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
Commencement of Online Registration i.e. creation of New Log In, Filling of Application Form and making payment (as applicable) 20 July 2019 (10:00 A.M.)
Last date for filling Online Application Form and / or making payment through Online Payment Portal 19 August 2019 (11:59 P.M.)
Uploading of Admit Cards for Written Examination (Objective) on the website of provisionally eligible candidates.
(It may be noted that admit cards for Written Examination (Objective) will not be sent by post. Candidates have to be download them from the website only.) (To be intimated later)
Date of Written Examination (Objective) (To be intimated later)