North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong -(NEIGRIHMS) Recruitment 2019: Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Nursing Officer, Technical Assistant, Health Educator, Warden, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Vacancy Download Application Form and apply before 19th August 2019.
NEIGRIHMS Shillong Recruitment 2019
First of all, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong, Meghalaya, Official Website neigrihms.gov.in published an advertisement notification for the direct recruitment for 264 (Two Hundred Sixty Four) Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts on direct recruitment.
Interested Meghalaya govt job seekers may apply through the application before 19.08.2019. Furthermore, candidates must download advertisement check application process.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: NEIGRIHMS Shillong
- Organization Type: Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences
- Name of the Post: Group ‘B’ & ‘C’
- Total Vacancy: 264
- Employment Type: Regular
- Experience: Freshers
- Age Limit: Maximum 35
- Education: General Nursing / Bachelor’s Degree in related fields
- Salary: Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 44,900 (Level-5 to L7)
- Location: Meghalaya
- Selection Process: written test
- Starting Date: 07 July 2019
- Closing Date: 19 August 2019
- Mode of Submission: Speed Post/ Registered Post/
Place of submission:
- The application form and other documents must be sent to the following address before 19/08/2019.
- “Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section – III”, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793018
- GEN/OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST & EWS: Rs. 250
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft
- in favour of the Deputy Director (Admn), NEIGRIHMS payable at Shillong
Currently, the following is available for reserved and unserved categories with educational qualification or equivalent please refer advt for details.
- Nursing Officer – 231 Certificate in General Nursing
- Health Educator – 02 Diploma/Degree in Health Education
- Warden / Lady Warden – 01 Bachelor’s Degree in HM
- Pharmacist – 01 Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Jr. Lab Technician – 02 BMLT Or BSc with Chemistry
- CSSD Assistant Gr.-II – 03 Theatre Assistant Course
- Technical Assistant – 24 BSc in Radiography/Radiology &