NHDC Apprentice 2019 Result / Merit List @nhdcindia.com: Indira Sagar Power Station. Narmada Nagar (Madhya Pradesh) NHDC (एनएचडीसी लिमिटेड) Recruitment 2019 Online Form Apprentice Vacancies (Engineering Graduates (B.E./B.Tech.), Diploma and ITI ) @nhdcindia.com. Last Date for Online Registration 21.08.2019.
NHDC Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Recently, Indira Sagar Power Station. Narmada Nagar (Madhya Pradesh) published an Advertisement (No.NHDC/2/HRD/App/1/2019 ) Notification dated 15/07/2019 for Apprenticeship Trainee Engineering Graduates and ITI Diploma holder for MP Domicile only.
Interested Apprentice job seekers from Madhya Pradesh may apply before 21/08/2019 through an online form. Furthermore, candidates must download the “Advt. No. NHDC/2HRD/App/I/2019” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the online application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Indira Sagar Power Station
- Department: Hydroelectric Power Units of NHDC Limited,
- Name of the Post: Apprenticeship
- Category Post: Engineering Graduates and ITI Diploma Holder
- Training Period: One Year
- Total Vacancy: 21
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Narmada Nagar MP
- Age Limit: 18 to 25
- Relaxation: Check Advt.
- Experience: N/A
- Education: B.Tech (BE) / Diploma with 70% OR 10th Pass with ITI 60 % Marks
- Qualification Cutoff date: 15 July 2019
- Selection Process: Application Security
- Graduate Stipend: Rs. 6000 /-
- Technical/ Diploma: Rs. 5877/-
- ITI/Vocational: Rs. 5762/-
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 20, July 2019
- Closing Date: 21 August 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Status: Active
- URL: www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- URL: www.apprenticeship.gov.in
Application Submission Address
- After the application submission, the candidate has to download print copy an of application.
- And must prepare the list of educational and other certificate copy. After that send all of the documents
- The envelope containing the completed application with documents should be superscribed with
“Application for Graduate Apprentice / Diploma Apprentice / Trade/ITI Apprentice-2019- 20″.
- Application Forms duly completed in all respect along with the self-attested copies of the documents mentioned above should be sent to
The Deputy General Manager (HR), NHDC- Indira Sagar Power Station, Narmada Nagar, District-Khandwa (MP) Pin 450119.
Job Vacancy Position
Currently, the following vacancy is available for reserved and unserved categories.
- Graduate Apprentice: 06
- Diploma / Technical Apprentice: 05
- Technician (Vocational) / ITI Apprentice: 10