NHPC Apprentice 2019: at Mandi (HP) Apprenticeship Training-Parbati –II for 10th Pass with ITI apply before 15 September 2019. ITI Apprentice –30 Posts Vacancy.
NHPC Apprentice 2019 at Mandi (HP)
Recently, the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) published an advertisement for the domicile of Himachal Pradesh for undergoing one-year
apprenticeship training for the Session 2019-20.
Interested Apprentice job seekers from Himachal Pradesh may apply before 15/09/2019 using Online Form. Furthermore, candidates must download the “NHPC Mandi Apprenticeship 2019” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the online application form.
Quick Apprenticeship Notification
- Hiring Organization: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
- Type: Indian Hydropower generation company
- Name of the Traning: Apprenticeship
- Training Period: One Year
- Total Vacancy: 30
- Employment Type: Training
- Job Location: Mandi (HP)
- Age Limit: 18 to 30
- Experience: N/A
- Education: 10th Pass, 12th pass with ITI related domain.
- Stipend: Rs.6466.00
- Selection Process: Marks obtained in Academic Exam.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 16 August 2019 at 10:00 Hours
- Closing Date: 15 September 2019 at 17:00 Hours
- Mode of Submission: ONLINE
- URL: www.apprenticeship.gov.in
How to Apply
- Step 1: Register the Apprenticeship portal at www.apprenticeship.gov.in and apply through this portal.
- Step 2: After the registration take a print out of your application Form
- Step 3: Send your application along with the documents by Speed post/ Registered post/ By-hand to the following adress
- Deputy General Manager (HR), Parbati-II HE Project, Nagwain, Mandi
Distt.- Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, Pincode- 175121
Currently, the following vacancies are available
- Electrician – 10
- Mechanic (MV) – 01
- Fitter –04
- Welder – 02
- Plumber– 01
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – 12