National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 Apply Online @www.cmsnift.com. A total of 179 Post job vacancy. The last date for online registration is 06 September 2019 (05:30 PM).
NIFT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
Recently, the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Official Website www.cmsnift.com published an advertisement (Advt. No.09/Assistant Professor/Contract/2019) for the recruitment of Assistant Professor on a Contract basis.
The interested Govt Job seeker may apply through the online form before 06/09/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download the “NIFT Recruitment 2019″ advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the online application form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: National Institute of Fashion Technology
- Type: Fashion Education Institute
- Name of the Post: “Assistant Professor”
- Total Vacancy: 179
- Employment Type: Contract
- Job Location: Delhi
- Age Limit: 40 Maximum
- Education: PG / PhD in related fields.
- Requirements: Minimum 55% Marks
- Experiences: Optional
- Salary: As per the scale ( Level-10)
- Selection Process: Written & Interview
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 18 July 2019
- Closing Date: 06 September 2019 (05:30 PM)
- Mode of Submission: ONLINE
Application / Exam Fees
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female: Rs. 0/- (No Fees)
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Last Date of Payment: 06 September 2019 (05:30 PM)
Currently, the following vacancies are available for reserved and unserved candidates.
- General: 74 Post
- OBC: 49 Post
- EWS: 17 Post
- SC: 26 Post
- ST: 13 Post
NIFT Assistant Professor Exam 2019
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is likely to be conducted written test for all candidate as per their selection process of Assistant Professor.
- Comprehensive Test (written examination) :
- Part-I (maximum 50 marks) – General Ability, Communication Ability, General Awareness, Analytical Ability, Test of Reasoning, Data Interpretation.
- Part-Il (maximum 50 marks) – Professional Aptitude (in concerned competency)
- Question Type: Objective Question
- Full Marks: 100
- Date of Written Exam: Notify soon
- Admit Card: the Download link will be issued online.