Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Recruitment 2019 Trade Apprentices Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 16 September 2019.
#Job Applicability at NPCIL
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India|
|Date||31 August 2019|
|Application Deadline||16 September 2019|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentices|
NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Official Website npcilcareers.co.in published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 54 Trade Apprentices on 31 August 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 16 September 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “NPCIL Trade Apprentices 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India
- Name of the Post: “Trade Apprentices”
- Total Vacancy: 54
- Employment Type: Contract Basis
- Job Location: Kaiga (Karnataka)
- Age Limit: 14 to 24
- Education: ITI Pass Certificate in relevant Trade.
- Salary: Not Specified
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on Merit.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 31 August 2019
- Closing Date: 16 September 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Fitter – 12
- Machinist – 02
- Welder – 02
- Electrician – 23
- Electronic Mechanic – 08
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 03
- Surveyor – 02
- Turner – 02