NHM, Naharlagun (Arunachal Pradesh) Recruitment 2019 Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, MO etc Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 20 Aug 2019 till 04:00 PM.
#Job Applicability at NHM, Naharlagun
NHM Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2019
Recently, National Health Mission Arunachal Pradesh Official Website nrhmarunachal.gov.in published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of various staff on a contractual basis.
Interested Arunachal Pradesh Govt job seekers may apply through offline application form before 20/08/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “NRHM Arunachal Recruitment notification” before proceeding for the application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Government of Arunachal Pradesh
- Department: National Health Mission
- Name of the Post: “List given below ”
- Total Vacancy: 98
- Employment Type: contract basis
- Duration: 31st March 2020
- Job Location: Naharlagun
- Age Limit: 41 Year Maximum as on 01/08/2019
- Experience: Freshers Plus Experience in related fields
- Education: Diploma, Degree in related subjects
- Salary: Please refer advt.
- Selection Process: Written Test or Interview
- Date of Written Test Exam: Notify soon
- Walk-in-Interview Date and Time: Publish soon
- Starting Date: 03 August 2019
- Closing Date: 20 August 2019 till 04:00 PM.
- Mode of Submission: OFFLINE
- Submission Adress: National Health Mission Government Of Arunachal Pradesh C-sector, Naharlagun-791110
Currently, the following is vacancies are available and details education, age requirement check advt.
- Paediatrics- 01
- Anaesthetist- 01
- MO (MBBS)- 09
- MO (Ayurvedic)- 01
- Pharmacist (SDWH)- 01
- Store Assistant (SOWH) – 01
- Cold Chain & Vaccine Logistic Assistant (CCVLA)- 01
- Staff Nurse (NRC, NUHM, NHM)- 47
- Lab Technician- 13
- Paediatrician- 03
- MO (MBBS)- 01
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist (DEIC)- 01
- Early interventionist -cum- Special Educator (DEIC)- 01
- Psychologist (DEIC)- 01
- Dental Technician (DEIC)- 01
- Optometrist- 01
- Staff Nurse- 01
- MO (AYUSH)- 03
- Pharmacist (RBSK)- 10