National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) Raigarh, Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2019 Online Form For ITI and Diploma Trainee 78 post Job Vacancy Apply Now www.ntpccareers.net. Last date online registration @NTPC Career before 31 August 2019.
#Job Vacancy at NTPC Lara
|Advt No||WR.II/Raipur: 01/2019|
|Eligibility||ITI or Diploma|
NTPC Recruitment 2019
Recently National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) Career website @ntpccareers.net published an Advertisement for the recruitment of ITI Trainees I Assistant (General) Trainees I Lab Assistant (Chemistry)
Interested govt job seekers may apply before 31/08/2019 through an online application form. Furthermore, candidates must download the “NTPC Trainee Recruitment 2019” advertisement before proceeding for the submission of the online application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
- Organization Type: PSU
- Name of the Post: Trainee (ITI & Diploma)
- NTPC Project Name: LARA
- Job Location: Raigarh, Chhattisgarh
- Training Period: One Year
- Total Vacancy: 79
- Employment Type: Regular
- Age Limit: Maximum 35/37
- Relaxation: Please check advt
- Experience: N/A
- Education: ITI or Diploma in related fields.
- Diploma Tranine Salary: Rs. 24000/-
- ITI Tranine Salary: Rs. 21500/-
- Selection Process: Written Test and Skill Test
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 01 August 2019
- Closing Date: 31 August 2019 at 23:59 (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Status: Active
Currently, the following is available for reserved and unserved categories.
- ITI (Electrician)Trainee – 30
- ITI (Fitter)Trainee –16
- ITI (Instrument )Trainee – 12
- Assistant General Trainee – 05
- Lab Assistant Chemistry Trainee: 06
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 05
- Diploma Trainee (Mechanical): 05
NTPC Diploma/ITI Trainee Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore, before appearing in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Recruitment Process: Written Test and Skill Test
- Mode of examination: OMR SHEET
- Exam Date: 3rd Week of October 2019 (tentative)
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Part 1 (Knowledge Test) : 70 MCQs
- Part 2 (Aptitude Test) : 50 MCQs
- Full Marks: 775
- Syllabus: The details exam pattern and syllabus is attached to the advertisement
- Question Paper Language: Hindi/English
- Examination Centre: Raigarh, Chhattisgarh
- Call Letter/Admit Card: Will be issued ONLINE on Last week of September 2019.
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.