NUHM Bangalore Recruitment 2019 Interview & Selection test Result for ANM, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist etc @www.bbmp.gov.in walk-in-interview date 01.08.2019
Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike: NUHM Bangalore Recruitment 2019 ANM, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist etc Vacancy @www.bbmp.gov.in walk-in-interview date 01.08.2019 to 08.08.2019 Bangalore City Health & Family Welfare Society Recruitment notification 2019.
NUHM Bangalore Recruitment 2019
Recently, Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike(Bangalore City Health & Family Welfare Society) Official Website bbmp.gov.in published an advertisement (No: CPMO/NUHM/PR/23/2019-20) notification on 20/07/2019 for recruitment various posts under National Urban Health Mission BBMP.
Interested Karnataka Govt job seekers may apply through offline application form before 30/07/2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “NHM ZP Thane Recruitment notification” before proceeding for the application form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: National Urban Health Mission BBMP
- Department: National Health Mission
- Name of the Post: “List given below ”
- Total Vacancy: 250
- Employment Type: contract basis
- Job Location: Bengaluru
- Age Limit: Please refer advt.
- Experience: Freshers Plus Experience
- Education: M.D/ MBBS/ SSLC/ Diploma/ ANM Course/ B.Sc./ B.Pharma/ MBA/ PG Degree
- Salary: Please refer advt.
- Selection Process: Interview
- Interview Date: 01.08.2019 to 08.08.2019
- Interview Time: 11.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Venue: Read Advt.
- Selection List: check www.bbmp.gov.in
Currently, the following is vacancies are available and details education, age requirement check advt.
National Urban Health Mission (NUHM)
- Specialist 07
- MO 07
- Staff Nurse 12
- Pharmacist 28
- OT Technician 04
- X-Ray Technician 06
- Mamogram Technician 01
- ANM 163
Reproductive Child Health Programme (RCH)
- Specialist 07
- Ophthalmic Assistant/ Pharmacist 06
- Staff Nurse 03
Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP)
- Medical Officer 02
- District Programme Coordinator 02
Tobacco Control Programme (DTCC)
- Psychologist/ Counselor 01
- Social Worker 01