Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) Recruitment 2019 Trade Apprentice Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 30 Dec 2019.
#Job Applicability at OFB
|Organization Name||Ordnance Factory Board|
|Date||30 Oct 2019|
|Last Date||30 Dec 2019|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentice|
OFB Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Ordnance Factory Board Official Website ofb.gov.in published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 4805 Trade Apprentice on 30 Oct 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 30 Dec 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “OFB Trade Apprentice 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Ordnance Factory Board
- Name of the Post: “Trade Apprentice”
- Total Vacancy: 4805
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
- Age Limit: 15 to 24
- Education: Class 10th Passed
- Salary: Please Check Advt.
- Selection Process: Written Test, interview.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 30 Oct 2019
- Closing Date: 30 Dec 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
OFB Trade Apprentice Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Ordnance Factory Board is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Written Test, Group Discussion and interview.
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Please Check Official Notification
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.