Oil India Limited (OIL) Assam Recruitment 2019 Junior Technician and Junior Engineer Exam Date, Admit Card & Syllabus for online CBT and written test 2019.: Oil India Limited (OIL) Assam Recruitment 2019 Junior Technician/Engineer Vacancy Class 10 pass with ITI candidates from Assam can apply by downloading the application form before 05/08/2019. Candidates from Assam, Bihar and West Bengal can apply for the following posts.
OIL Assam Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Oil India Limited (OIL) Duliajan, Assam has published an advertisement notification (dated 10/07/2019) on newspaper for the recruitment Assistant Technician and Junior Engineer Posts vacancies.
Interested govt job seekers may apply through prescribed application form (offline) before 05/08/2019. Furthermore, job seekers must download “OIL Assam Recruitment 2019” PDF before applying for any posts.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Oil India Limited (OIL) Assam
- Organization Type: Indian National Oil Company (PSU)
- Department: Pipeline.
- Name of the Post: “ Jr. Technician & Jr. Engineer“
- Employment Type: Regular
- Probation Period: One Year
- Total Vacancy: 18
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Location: Assam
- Applicability: Candidates from Assam, Bihar and WB can apply
- Education: 10th Pass (SSC) with ITI in the related tread,
- Age Limit: 18 to 30
- Salary: Rs. 13500 to Rs. 28000/-
- Selection Process: Written Test, Medical
- Starting Date: 10, July at 11.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date: 08, August at 17.00 hrs (IST)
- Mode of Submission: OFFLINE (speed post only)
- Address: “Manager (ER) PL, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, PO: Udayan Vihar, Guwahati, Kmarup (M) Assam, PIN-781171.
Current Vacancy Position
Currently, the following vacancies are available at Oil India Limited (OIL) Assam.
- Assistant Technician I (Electrical & Cathodic) Grade-V: 07
- Assistant Technician I (Civil) Grade V: 01
- Assistant Technician I (Tank Farm), Grade V: 03
- Junior Engineer I (Electrical & Cathodic) Grade VIII: 03
- Junior Engineer I (Telecommunication), Grade VIII: 04
OIL Assam Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, Oil India Limited (OIL) Assam is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates.
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT)
- Full Marks: 100
- Question Type: Objection (Multiple Choice Question)
- Duration 2 Hours
- Total Question: 100
- Negative Marking: NO
- Syllabus: Part-A English & General Knowledge(20 Marks), Logical Reasoning Arithmetic./Numerical & Mental ability (20 Marks) Part-C Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge (60Marks)
- Exam Date: Second Week of August
- Download Admit Card: From 20th July 2019
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.