OMC Recruitment 2019 | Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) | Exam Date & Admit Card @omcltd.in. | 21 Executive (Dy. Manager) Posts Examination Centre.
# OMC Odisha Job Vacancy
|Advt. No||31 /OMC|
OMC Odisha Recruitment 2019
Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Vacancy 2019: Recently, the OMC Official Website released an advertisement for 21 Executive (Dy. Manager) Vacancies. Interested Job seekers looking for Odisha govt jobs must apply via online registration form at OMC Ltd website.
According to the OMC Odisha Notification PDF, this requirement for Deputy Manager (Techincal) posts will be done on a regular basis. The jobseeker must intended to join “OMC Ltd.” must read the job advertisement for the eligibility.
Any Indian national application can apply via OMC Odisha online form from 03.08.2019. The last date for submission of www.omcltd.in online application is 23.08.2019.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC)
- Organization Type: A Gold Category State PSU
- Name of the Post: Dy. Manager (Mining), Dy. Manager (Mechanical) & Dy. Manager (Electrical) in E-2 grade
- Post Group: E-2 grade
- Employment Type: Regular
- Probation period: Not specified
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 Years
- Relaxation: As per the sate rule
- Experience: N/A
- Education: B.E./B.Tech/Diploma in related fields.
- Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 03 August at 10.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date: 23 August at 23.59 hrs (IST)
- Current status: Activate Now!
- Mode of Submission: Online
- General/ OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen- Nil
- Last date of Fee payment: 23 August at 23.59 hrs (IST)
Current Vacancy Position
Currently, the following Executive vacancy is available for reserved and unserved categories under different trade. [For details check advt.]
- Dy. Manager (Mining):12 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Mechanical): 3 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Electrical): 6 Posts
OMC Odisha Dy. Manager Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) is going to conduct a competitive exam for all candidates. Therefore before appear in the examination candidates must know the following.
- Exam Date: Notify soon
- Mode of examination: Computer Based Test (CBT), c
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Question Paper Language: Hindi and English
- Total Marks: 120
- Total MCQ Question: 120
- Duration: 2 hours
Subject Knowledge 80marks
Quantitative Aptitude 10marks
General Knowledge 10marks
English Knowledge 10Marks
- Syllabus: attached to the advertisement.
- Negative Marking: YES 0.25 marks
- Hall Tickets/Call letters: Will be issued ONLINE.
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.