Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2019 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Job Vacancy. Last date for submission of application: 04 Nov 2019.
#Job Applicability at OPSC
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Date||04 Oct 2019|
|Last Date||04 Nov 2019|
|Job Name||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Odisha Public Service Commission Official Website www.opsc.gov.in published an advertisement notifications for recruitment of 207 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon on 04 Oct 2019.
Interested Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 04 Nov 2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 2019″ recruitment notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
- Hiring Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post: “Veterinary Assistant Surgeon”
- Total Vacancy: 207
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Odisha
- Age Limit: 21 to 37
- Experience: N/A
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Salary: ₹44,900 in Level 10, Cell – l as per the Pay Matrix (pre-revised ₹9,300 – 34,800 Grade Pay of ₹4,600 with usual Dearness and other Allowances.
- Selection Process: Interview/ Written Examination/ Viva Voce test.
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 04 Oct 2019
- Closing Date: 04 Nov 2019
- Mode of Submission: Online
OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, the Odisha Public Service Commission is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates for the recruitment of the above posts.
- Selection Process: Written Test, Group Discussion and interview.
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Examination Place: The written examination will be held at Cuttack.
- Method of Selection:
The selection of candidates for recruitment to the post shall be made on the basis of written examination consist of 02 (Two) papers, each paper carries 400 marks and Viva Voce Test carries 100 marks.
|Subject||Session||Duration||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Type of Questions|
|Paper – I|
|1st||2 1/2 hrs||200||400||Objective (Multiple Choice)|
|Paper – II|
|2nd||2 1/2 hrs||200||400||do|
- Admit Card or Call Letter: Will be issued ONLINE
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.