Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) Recruitment 2019: Apply Online Application Form @www.pspcl.in LDC, JE, Steno Typist etc [1798 Posts Job Vacancy].
#Job Vacancy at PSPCL
|Online Registration Open||05.09.2019|
|Total Vacancy||1798 Post|
|Expected Candidate||Male & Female|
PSPCL Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) published an employment notification in the newspaper for the recruitment of LDC, JE, Steno Typist etc [1798 Posts Job Vacancy] on a regular basis.
Interested Punjab Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 01.10.2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “PSPCL Recruitment 2019″ notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)
- Type: Govt. of Punjab
- Name of the Post: Clerk LDC, Junior Engineer (Electrical, Civil), Revenue Accountant, Electrical Grade-II, Divisional Superintendent Accounts, Steno Typist, Internal Auditor, Account Officer
- Employment Type: Regular
- Age Limit:18 to 42
- Relaxation: Check Advt.
- Experience: 0 to 3 3 years
- Education: Graduate in Any Stream, B.Tech, B.Com, CA,
- Extra Knowledge: Basic Computer Literacy Certificate for LDC and Steno Typist,
- Language Known: Must know the local language.
- Salary: as per the state rule.
- Selection Process: Written Examination, Skill Test and Interview
Online Application Form
- Starting Date: 05.09.2019
- Closing Date: 01.10.2019 at 23:59 Hours
- Mode of Submission: Online Only
- Last Date for editing application details 01.10.2019
- Current Status: NOT Activate
Current Vacancy Position
The approximate number of vacancies are for both reserved and unserved candidates at all district in Punjab.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)-1000
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)-500
- Junior Engineer (Civil)-110
- Revenue Accountant-54
- Electrical Grade-II-45
- Divisional Superintendent Accounts-26
- Steno Typist-50
- Internal Auditor-09
- Account Officer-04
Visit the official website for details and all details will be updated on http://www.pspcl.in shortly.