Puducherry Guest Teacher Recruitment 2019: Registration Ladt Date: 22.07.2019 Applications.SchoolednPdyGuestTeacher.in Online Application Form Apply Now for a total 315 Primary, TGT, Bala Sevika, Lecturer, Computer Instructor Vacancies.
Puducherry Guest Teacher Vacancies in Balasevikas / Guest Teachers In
Various Teaching Cadres On Contract Basis For Government Pre-primary / Primary / Middle / High / Higher Secondary Schools In Puducherry / Karaikal / Mahe / Yanam Regions – 2019.
Puducherry Guest Teacher Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Government of Puducherry Directorate of School Education Official Website schoolednpdyguestteacher published an advertisement notification NO. 29118/DSE/Estt/D/2018 on 05/07/2019 for recruitment of Guest Teacher on Contract Basis.
Interested Teaching Govt job seekers may apply online form of application before 22.07.2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Puducherry Guest Teacher notification PDF” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Directorate of School Education
- Organization Type: Government of Puducherry
- Name of the Post: “Guest Teacher”
- Total Vacancy: 315
- Employment Type: Contract Basis
- Job Location: Puducherry
- Age Limit: 18 to 31
- Experience: N/A
- Education: 12th Pass/ Graduates with B.Ed/ D.Ed/
- Salary: Rs.18000/- to Rs. 25000/-
- Selection Process: TET exam (CTET/TNTET/KTET/APTET Paper I) (teaching post) and written test
- Starting Date: 08, July at 11.00 hrs (IST)
- Closing Date: 22, July at 23.59 hrs (IST)
- Mode of Submission: Online
- Current Status: Closed
Applicants should send the print-out of the online application along with the
supporting documents to this Department immediately. Applicants are also advised to have a copy of the online generated application for their reference.
Currently, the following is available for reserved and unserved categories.
- Guest Bala Sevika 180
- Guest Primary School Teacher 08
- Guest Trained Graduate Teacher 64
- Guest Computer Instructor 18
- Guest Lecturer 45
Puducherry Guest Teacher Exam 2019
As a matter of fact, Government of Puducherry Directorate of School Education is going to conduct competitive exam (Sarkari exam) for all candidates. Therefore, before appearing in the examination candidates must know the following.
The empanelment for Guest Primary School Teacher (For French Medium Schools) and Guest Trained Graduate Teacher (Subjects) will be based on marks obtained in the Teachers Eligibility Test.
For Guest Bala Sevika, Guest Computer Instructor and Guest Lecturer, it will be based on the marks obtained in the open competitive examination,
- Mode of examination: Offline OMR Based.
- Pen: Blackball pen
- Exam Date: 1st week of August 2019 (tentative)
- Type of the exam: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Full Marks: 90
- Total Question: 90
- Negative Marking: 0.25
- Subjects in Test: Subject concerned test
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Negative Marking: YES 0.25 Marks
- Question Paper Language: Tamil and English
- Examination Centre: in Puducherry only
- Call Letter/Admit Card: Will be issued ONLINE after 10th August 2019.
- Result Publish date: Category wise Sarkari Result will be formed for all the categories.
For Any Help
HELPLINE: For any clarification, if needed, in filling online application, please
contact the HelpLine numbers as detailed below on all working days from 9.30
A.M to 01.00 P.M and from 2.30 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
- a. For Guest Balasevika – 0413-2207251
- b. For Guest Primary School Teacher (For French Medium Schools)- 0413-2207254
- c. For Guest Trained Graduate Teacher (Subjects) and Computer Instructor – 0413-2207253
- d. For Guest Lecturer – 0413-2207252
Due to the slow response from www.apcob.org server, we are not getting other details.