Puducherry JJB Recruitment 2019: Download Application Form for UTPCPS Juvenile Justice Board (JJB) & Members of Child Welfare Committee at Yanam and Mahe Region in Puducherry.
This advertisement is NOT for a Government job.
Puducherry JJB Recruitment 2019
Recently, the Government of Puducherry Women & Child Development Official Website published an advertisement notification on 01/08/2019 for recruitment of the Juvenile Justice Board (JJB) on a regular basis.
Interested Puducherry Govt job seekers may apply through the prescribed application form before 21.08.2019. Furthermore, candidates must download “Puducherry JJB Notification PDF” before filling up the application form.
Quick Employment Notification
- Hiring Organization: Government of Puducherry
- Department: Women & Child Development
- Name of the Post: “Juvenile Justice Board”
- Total Vacancy: 04
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Location: Yanam and Mahe Region
- Age Limit: 35 to 65
- Experience: 7 years of experience in working with children in the field of education, health, or welfare activities
- Education: A degree in child psychology or psychiatry or social work
or sociology or human development or in the field of law or a retired judicial officer
- Salary: As per the scale
- Selection Process: Interview
- Starting Date: 01 August 2019
- Closing Date: 21 August 2019 till 17:00 Hours
- Mode of Submission: OFFLINE via Registered Post
- Current Status ACTIVE
- Application Submission Address
- The Director (DWCD) /Member Secretary”, Union Territory of Puducherry Child Protection Society (UTPCPS), Housing Board Complex, Opposite to LIC office, New Saram, Puducherry 605013.
Currently, the following is vacancies are available and details education, age requirement check advt.
- Yanam Region: 03
- Mahe Region: 01